SUEbiquitous!

1/25/24

Sue Podcast 1/25


Check out this episode!

Posted by Sue Duffield at 1:46 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About ME! (Sue Duffield)

About ME! (Sue Duffield)

Follow Sue's Blog!

Popular Sue-biquitous Posts!

  • Mud-sized
    I love to laugh now more than anything. I'm hoping that all this body jiggling will evenly distribute the fat. My friend Dawn and I ...
  • Can I Bring My Children To A Women's Retreat?
    I'm not the one making decisions for who can or can't attend a women's retreat. Surprisingly, once I had a man ask me if I t...
  • Behind Her Back
    Receiving an unsolicited call from a desperate husband asking if my womens' events are appropriate for his wife to attend and what top...
  • I'm Bent Over Backwards
    One early morning, I was carelessly and speedily driving to my morning shift at WNRK Radio in Delaware. I stopped quickly on the side of t...
  • Amusing Grace
    I didn't exactly use a lot of wisdom back in the 70s. I remember wearing short skirts on church platforms and event stages, then being ...
  • Drive By Devotion #22 "True Brew"
    There is no substitute for the presence of God in your life. You may run from it. You may fall. But trust me, you will find no replacement f...
  • Ms. Cellaneous
    Diverse. Broad-minded. Uncatagorized. Out of the Box. Extraneous. Supplemental. Outlier. Beyond the norm. If the words and phrases resona...
  • Bible Cast Away...
    A friend of mine has challenged me NOT to read the Bible. This might sound rather radical, harsh and impossible to my "I must read the ...
  • My Right Brain Argues With My Left Brain!
    One of the great blessings of traveling and being with women as they orchestrate their events is: I see A LOT! I see incredible creativity a...
  • The Lasting Laugh
    It's not surprising to me anymore that the women I meet and with whom I interact, especially over the recent series of LOL, Girls Night...

CHoCoLAtE & CHUCKLES!

CHoCoLAtE & CHUCKLES!
Fun events with Sue Duffield

SWEET LIFE

SWEET LIFE
Sue's Brand New CD - available on CD Baby, Amazon and iTunes!

Women of Purpose NEW YORK

Women of Purpose NEW YORK
with Mama T! (Thelma Wells)

Faces of Malaysia

Faces of Malaysia
Trip to Kuala Lumpur, 2011

Pee-onies!

Pee-onies!
Creative way to change up a men's room for a women's conference!

Translate!

Feedjit

Standard Response

Standard Response
A collection of American standards & Oldies!

Faith-lifter!

Faith-lifter!
Sue Duffield Ministries

Cool Links

  • Sue's Speaking/Concert Schedule
  • Duffield Music
  • Duffields on Cornerstone TV!

LOL in Maryland!

LOL in Maryland!
With Esther Edwards and the women of Trinity Church, Lutherville!

CTVN

CTVN
Guests on Pittsburgh's Cornerstone Network

Search This Blog

LOL with Pam Farrel & Sue Duffield

LOL with Pam Farrel & Sue Duffield

Jimmy Fortune & Duffields

Jimmy Fortune & Duffields
Christmas Shows in KS

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Heroes

Heroes
My parents, Al & Naomi Beatty

Toms River A/G "Western Round Up"

Toms River A/G "Western Round Up"
1975 vintage picture with Jeff and Rev. Don Veater! I'm the skinny girl in the cowboy hat!

Fun days!

Fun days!
Me and my Annie - enjoying the moment...
©SusanDuffield. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.