4/20/09

Livin' in Nashville!


Yankees fair well down here in these there parts! As long as you say, "We love it here - and we're so glad we moved!" It's truth though...lots of energy and expectation in this city. Jeff and I are currently living in a furnished apartment in the Bellevue section of Nashville, but will soon move to Hendersonville after June 1st. It's been a whirlwind, needless to say! I've been on the road more than I've been here, but I'm hoping to decompress this summer -by the pool!! Jeff is the "networking guru" here - meeting everything and anything that has any musical bone in their body! We have loved watching the favor of God in so many venues. It was tough though to leave our son and family of friends up north. BUT, my guess is - they'll be visiting soon! The house is big enough to accommodate - so put your reservation in early!

No comments: