4/2/12

My. Final. Four.

I actually picked Kentucky and Kansas to be in the NCAA Championship game. Scary. I'm not a betting woman but I was thinking, "Man, I should have put a couple dollars down on this one."

I also have my own Final Four when it comes to growing/living/moving on/ and positioning myself for current and future influence. It's not a betting-type-how-to-game for me but a pure remedy that brings out the best or reveals the worst in me. Does this resonate with you?

  • Finish a project I started
  • Read books outside of my own preference and familiarity
  • Be the most generous person I know
  • Ask more questions than I give answers

I'm not saying I've changed overnight, but putting these four into practice continues to create the atmosphere for adapting, growing, giving and relevance. And that's a winning four pick!

Romans 12:2 "Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-informed maturity in you. (The Message)

No comments: