8/26/22

117. Summer's End


August is never long enough for me.. I LOVE the last month of summer SO much. But soon it will be over and then we're on to Fall. What are the "fruits" of summer? Well, they're very synonomous with the fruits of the Spirit too. Let's never be without them.

Sue Duffield, your host here, will never let up on how important special summer days are in our seasonal journey of life. And those special days may also include the difficult ones too. I will always say, "Summer, you are my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.”

"Summer's End" by Sue, has all the passion and strength to muster the faith to keep going and welcome a new season. “The seasons may change, but our good and loving Father in Heaven does not.”

www.sueduffield.com


Check out this episode!

No comments: