10/13/08

New CD release - "A Soul That Is Stirring"




The long awaited follow-up to "The Soulful Garden Album" is here! Jeff and I worked diligently to get this new project, "A Soul That Is Stirring" in the hands of people who are desperately on a God-search, and who aren't content with the "business as usual" attitude! My soul has been stirring for the last several years. I feel God's anointing on me more than ever before and I don't take that lightly. The title song, "A Soul That Is Stirring", came to me in the middle of the night, when I couldn't sleep. I was restless, but now I know why. My life was restless. I needed a "soul rest". Another favorite on the CD is Jeff's incredible arrangement of "What A Way To Go". This was written by our good friend, Phil Enloe, and he gave me permission to re-write the first verse, in dedication to my dad. The upbeat "Steppin' Out" has turned out to be the "line-dance" song!! WOW. It sure is fun to see how the audiences are reacting to this one. I so wanted to write an upbeat declaration of empowerment - especially to women! Grab on and let's move!! If you'd like to order the CD, we'll have it posted soon on www.duffieldmusic.com or also on www.sueduffield.com. You can also hear six selections on www.myspace.com/susanduffield or www.myspace.com/theduffields. I pray that you will be moved with compassion and that God will stir unrest in your soul, until you give over to Him completely. Jeremiah 6:16 says, "Ask where the good way is and walk in it, and you will find rest for you souls."

No comments: