11/9/08

A day with "Truth For Women" of Lehigh Valley!


What an extraordinary day at the Silver Creek Country Club with the Truth for Women luncheon on Saturday, Nov. 7th, 2008! It was so wonderful to meet new women as well as see so many "old" friends from our many years of travel! I brought my secret weapon (Jeff!) and the ladies adored his piano playing! They always do! But more than that, there was a special anointing in that place that day. Pictured here with me (left) is Sally Hall, out-going president of TFW and the newly appointed assistant to Kay Arthur and Precepts Ministries - also beside me is Jessie Seneca, the new president of TFW. These two women have been an incredible influence to the women of Lehigh Valley, PA. I am blessed to know them and also blessed to impart joy, comfort and inspiration to all the women who attended this day.

No comments: